Whether you’ve been smoking for a while, or you’re new to the scene, chances are that you enjoy food - especially herbally infused food. Special brownies, gummy bears, banana bread…it all sounds amazing. We know that learning to start cooking with infused herbs is a daunting task, despite all the goodies promised. The recipes have words like “decarboxylation,” or require hours of cooking time just to get a meager amount of herb butter. It’s enough to scare any amateur chef away.
Well, you don’t need to rely on store-bought munchies any longer! The MagicalButter Herbal Infuser is on the scene, and it has revolutionized cooking edibles. This is a compact, self-cleaning legal smoking herb infuser, that’s perfect for creating butter and oils that will add punch to the recipes you already know and love.
All you have to do is combine your herbs with butter or oil inside the MagicalButter Herbal Infuser. Set the cooking time and wait. No need to watch it like a hawk; it does all the hard work for you. Once you’re done, you’ll strain the contents to ensure no stems or leaves remain in your finished product. If it’s oil, you’re done there. If it’s butter, you’ll place in a dish and leave it in the fridge until it solidifies. Then, cook like normal, starting with some of our easy edible recipes, of course.
Oh, and that scary word “decarboxylation”? Yeah, it does that by itself.
Without further ado, here are four Magic Butter machine recipes to create a full course meal that will have all your friends saying, “Duuuuude.”
Magical Cheesy Garlic Bread
Pop quiz! What do you get when you add cheesy goodness to garlic bread and infuse with magical butter? An appetizer that’s sure to disappear in seconds. Here are the simple steps to create this scrumptious starter:
½ cup MagicalButter, softened
8 oz shredded Italian cheese blend
1 loaf crusty Italian bread, cut into 2 inch thick slices
1 tbsp granulated garlic
1 tbsp dried Italian herbs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spread MagicalButter onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Position all the bread on a baking sheet, and sprinkle cheese on each slice.
- Bake on the center rack for about 10-15 minutes. The bread should be toasted, and cheese melted.
- Remove from the oven and let cool, then serve.
Magical Mini Pizzas
Now man does not survive on bread alone. Bring your friends this classic favorite by making adorable personal pizzas. Pizza is the perfect party food and is easy to make! Go wild on the toppings, and prepare to chow down!
For the Sauce, you will need:
½ cup Magical Olive Oil
1 can San Marzano tomatoes
6 oz tomato paste
6 garlic cloves, chopped
¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
1 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
1 tbsp sea salt
1 pizza dough, store-bought (the canned kind works perfectly)
3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Toppings (Get creative!)
- Add all ingredients for the sauce into the MagicalButter machine and secure the lid.
- Press Blend/Clean.
- After the short cycle finishes, you have your sauce. Set aside while prepping the pizza dough.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Dust the countertop with flour, to use for slicing the dough.
- Roll the pizza dough slices to a thickness of 1/8 inch.
- Bake for about 6-7 minutes, or until they’re lightly browned.
- Leave the oven on, but remove the dough.
- Add sauce, cheese, then toppings.
- Place the pizza back int the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes, cut into slices, then serve.
Salad with Infused Ranch Dressing
Have friends that want to keep their meals on the lighter side? No problem! No better way to fake being healthy than to add a salad on the side! With ranch dressing infused with the legal herbs of your choice, you’ll actually want to finish this one.
1½ cups Magical Mayo
1 cup sour cream
1 cup cultured buttermilk
3 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
2 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
1 tsp rice wine vinegar
½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
½ tsp Hungarian paprika (hot, not smoked paprika)
2 garlic cloves, finely minced
2 dashes hot sauce
Pink Himalayan salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Select the Blend/Clean cycle.
- When the cycle is finished, pour your dressing over salad mix, and enjoy!
These are the best herb butter brownies around, a delicious combo of infused butter and oodles of chocolate. Pass ‘em around the room, and polish them off. You don’t want Grandma to get into these! Here’s how to make infused brownies:
10 tbsp MagicalButter
1½ cups organic cane sugar
¾ cup cocoa powder
½ cup organic all-purpose flour
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
½ tsp pink Himalayan salt
2 organic eggs, cold
- Place oven rack one position up from the bottom, and preheat oven to 325F.
- Place all the ingredients except the flour into a large mixing bowl, and mix on low speed for 30 seconds; then set the speed to medium, and mix for 3 minutes.
- Reduce speed to low, and slowly add the flour.
- Once all the flour is added, stop the mixer, and scrape down the sides of the bowl. Then turn the speed back to medium, and mix for 30 seconds. (The goal is merely to incorporate the flour, not to overmix.)
- Thinly coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Add the brownie mixture to the baking dish, and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cut, and serve!
Q. How do you make infused butter with a magicalbutter machine?
A. It’s so easy, you’ll never have an excuse to not have it on hand again. Place butter and your choice of legal herb inside the machine, and press the cooking button (about 2 hours). Wait, strain the contents, and place in the fridge for a few hours. Boom! You’ve got your infused butter.
Q. How long does a magic butter machine take?
A. It depends on the consistency of the butter or oil you’re using. Typically, the butter will take 90 to 120 minutes to become fully infused.
Q. Can I make my own herbally infused butter?
A. Heck yes, you can! Use any legal herb you enjoy. The process works the same no matter what you pick. You can even use the MagicalButter machine to make tinctures!
Q. What is decarboxylation?
A. Raw herbs can include an extra carboxyl ring. Decarboxylation is the process of removing this, using a combination of time and heat, to turn it into a purer substance. This is necessary to do properly, because doing it hastily can destroy the herb, making your food taste yucky. Don’t worry: the MagicalButter herbal infuser handles all of this for you!
Q. Can you use coconut oil in magicalbutter maker?
A. Yes, but because it is a thicker base, it will need to cook for at least 2 hours to properly create your herb-infused coconut oil.
Is your mouth watering yet? To be the resident chef in your group of friends, it’s time to get your hands on the MagicalButter Herbal Infuser. The sky is the limit when it comes to using it to create exciting and innovative dishes, infused with all your favorite herbal flavors. Let’s get cooking!